Independent Visiting


Watch the Independent Visitor Video


You can have a grown up person, called an Independent Visitor, who can visit you and become your friend.  Ask your social worker if you would like to have someone like this.

or Call free on the Helpline: 0800 389 1571  or Email:

Back to Our rights