Get some help


If things are going wrong - We will listen and sort it out

The first thing to do is talk to your foster carer or social worker.

If you are still not happy - The next step is to talk to an advocate. Ring 0800 389 1571 (freephone) or email

If after meeting an advocate you are still not happy, you can use the South Gloucestershire’s complaint system. You can make a complaint by calling 01454 865924 or emailing

We’re committed to listening to you and will always try to help solve any problems. We’ll help you to get the life you want


 Click here to see a video telling you about someone who can help you


If you don't want to talk to an advocate ChildLine could help

 .  Click here to go to the Childline website, or ring them on 0800 1111